找回密码
 注册
首页 ≡≡站务管理≡≡ 休闲娱乐 三个外科医生

三个外科医生

步步高 2007-6-15 14:13:13
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=776 background=tablebg.jpg border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width=379 background=gbbg.jpg><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>< class=h align=center>&nbsp;</P>< class=h align=center>三个外科医生</P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><>  三个有名的外科医生正在吹嘘他们的技术。“一个人断了一只手,他来找我,”一个说,“如今那个人是个音乐会的小提琴手。” <>  “这算不了什么,”另一个说。“一个家伙两条腿断了,他来找我,我将它们接了回去。如今,那人是马拉松选手。” <>  “我比你们两个都强,”第三个说,“一天,我碰到一起可怕的车祸。除了一个马屁股,和一幅眼睛,什么都没有留下。如今,那人坐在美国参议院里。” </P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle width=397 background=enbg.jpg><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=370 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>< class=h align=center>&nbsp;</P>< class=h align=center><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=+1>Three Surgeons</FONT></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=370 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Three famous surgeons were bragging about their skills. "A man came to me who had his hand cut off," said one. "Today that man is a concert violinist." </FONT><><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"That&#39;s nothing," said another. "A guy came to me who had his legs cut off. I stitched them back on, and today that man is a marathon runner." </FONT><><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"I can top both of you," said the third. "One day I came on the scene of a terrible accident. There was nothing left but a horse&#39;s posterior - and a pair of glasses. Today that man is seated in United States Senate." </FONT></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
学习中心
站长自定义文字内容,利用碎片时间,随时随地获取优质内容。
Q设计语言 了解更多
Q Design 提供商家设计所需的指导与资源,帮商家快速完成产品设计、降低生产成本。
学习中心
站长自定义文字内容,利用碎片时间,随时随地获取优质内容。
Q设计语言 了解更多
Q Design 提供商家设计所需的指导与资源,帮商家快速完成产品设计、降低生产成本。